Saturday 21 July 2012

M&M Madness

The suspense must be killing you, really it must.

WE WENT TO THE M&M STORE.

It was all very exciting, although, it has to be said, that we were slightly disappointed by how much general M&M stuff there was (I mean, who really wants an M&M photo frame, hmm??) compared to how little actual M&Ms there were.
There were giant tubes of M&Ms which operate like pic n' mix (i.e is HUGELY expensive), which had the basic chocolate M&Ms in every colour under the rainbow, and also in special mixed colours, such as the NYC Yellow Taxi mix (yellow, black and grey M&Ms) and then a much smaller section for the special M&Ms, like the peanut butter M&Ms. (Just for the record and so that you can't get pissed off that I didn't ever tell you, they are amaaaaaazing. Like, out of this world. Even my partner in crime, who doesn't actually like peanut butter, is now obsessed with them. Ya'll need to be getting on that).
There were raspberry ones which I'd never seen before so decided to stock up on and which, we later discovered, taste just like chocolates you only ever seem to eat at Christmas. Apart from that, we bought nothing. I know, I know. i know that sounds like we copped out and maybeeee a built up the whole M&M trip a bit BUT it made economical sense, and we are nothing if not economically savvy, us. You see, M&Ms of every crazyyy type (coconut. Errm hello, has no one ever heard of England?? Why do we not get these jazzy flavours too?!) are on sale literally everywhere for a complete fraction of the price, so we decided to get our M&M fix from there instead. Savvy, huh? Oh well, it's the experience that counts. And my goodness, it was quite an experience. Some people are, I think, addicted to M&Ms (I can see how it happens - keep following), the size of some of those M&M filled bags were, frankly, impressive. I salute you, people of America.

4 comments:

  1. I have to know - do they do Marmite mandms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg no!! But I'm so surprised by this, its something you really think they would have! You'll have to pitch it to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That packet in the fridge may not survive until you return. How many M&Ms could you take out in your luggage do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha totally go for it because we will DEFINITELY have enough on our return that it really wont matter. In answer to your question: a lot. thiusands. Oh my...

      Delete