Friday 13 July 2012

Packing completed. Case open.

All packed. Only issue being I can't actually shut my case. This will have to be dealt with by my dad because there is nothing that is not entirely necessary and can be taken out.
Body beautiful is also complete. Well, as good as it's going to get at any rate (yessss that was a Princess Diaries quote. She is my idol, with her geek chic cool. Also appropriate as seeing as how Anne was also the intern in The Devil Wears Prada. Woop deffs an inspiration.) Manicure and pedicure being used as a reason why I'm incapable of doing anything: I've turned into a 'my nails my nails' girl. Don't hate. Facepack has been applied. My newly cut fringe is looking sharp. I'm totes ready to go; new york but ready for me!!
I feel a bit like a champagne bottle; all fizzy and excitable and full of possibilities. 
The unknown is terrifying. But the unknown is also thrilling... Roll on saying yes to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment