Monday 17 February 2014

Today Ellie (the Ellie that I mention an actual embarrassing amount and who bakes really good cakes) asked me why I don't blog anymore.

YEAH GOOD SHITTING QUESTION ELLIE.

I don't know why I haven't blogged since September but here I am ready to blog blog blog like a crazy bloody blogger.

Yippe!!

Also, I've just discovered that today is Random Acts of Kindness Day. I definitely haven't celebrated this at all (ie I haven't performed any random acts of kindness) but am going to do so tomorrow because spreading kindness is nice and can be done randomly on any day of the year.

Double Yippe!!

BUT OH MY GOD HOLD THE PHONE JUST ONE HOT MINUTE.
Tomorrow is also Drink Wine Day. DRINK WINE DAY. Tomorrow, the entire day is dedicated to drinking wine. I can totally celebrate that, although the idea that drinking wine needs a special day is sort of ridiculous/actually offensive. But whatever, I wont say no to another very good reason to crack into a bottle of horribly cheap wine on a Tuesday night.

Triple Dipple Raspberry Ripple Yippe!!!

1 comment: