Tuesday 30 July 2013

Bristol Half Marathon Training.

All summer I've been training for the Bristol Half Marathon, which takes place on September 15th.

I'm raising money for a fabulous charity called Beat, which helps people and their families who are affected by eating disorders. The money I hope to raise will therefore go towards enabling Beat to run vital support services to help people beat their eating disorders. This charity means a lot to me and I would be sooooo grateful if people could get involved in the smallest way possible (to make all those early morning runs worthwhile!).

Please check out my fundraising page for more info: 

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RosalineWilliamsbeatinged

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing girl doing an amazing thing. I couldn't be more proud. Keep us all informed how it's going and we'll be there cheering all the way on September 15th

    ReplyDelete
  2. donated - obvs!! super super proud of you! Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete