Monday 24 September 2012

Stalker Misses Best Friend

So Polly (my best best friend ever) deserted me for Manchester Uni last week. It was traumatic. I won't discuss it further than that.

Our last evening, before Polly left for Manchester and we were seperated...
I went up to visit her for Friday and Saturday night and had a f a n t a s t i c time. It really made me look forward to heading off to Bristol, but it also made me miss her even more when I got home.


Mems
We cause the best kind of chaos when we're together. We should never be seperated.




 
 



I'm having a bit of an emotiional moment here, bear with me...

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Gosh.










2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a great friend! All that shared history - you know you will be friends forever despite the distance between Bristol and Manchester (not that far actually!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the absolute bestestttt!! There is SO much more chaos to be caused my friend, so SO much more... Watch this space, Roz and Poz are hitting uni life and will be on TOP FORM as ever. Lots and lots of love from... Anon.
    P.S. Who is realmum? I need to meet her, she sounds like a babe, and I am in total agreement with her above comment.
    Over and out.
    Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete