Monday 2 September 2013

Uh oh spaghettio

Uh oh spaghettio I'm behind agaiiin. I still haven't rambled on about the rest of Barcelona because I went off to V fest which was incredible and beyonce made me cry because she's so fab and then we went straight to Portugal - as in like, four hours after the kings of leon finished we were arriving at Heathrow - so I just haven't had a chance. I know you're all on the edge of your seats because I did leave barcy adventures on a bit of a cliffhanger but you'll just have to try and contain your excitement at hearing all about razmataz for a teeny tiny bit longer because I'm on my way to Devon. Like, now. Am currently in a very small, full car waving goodbye to the sunny London weather. I've got my wetsuit and trainers and am looking forward to a chilled week in the sea and training.
The last days of summer are sad, but that whisper of autumn in the cool morning air before the heat of the determined final days, has a promise of new exciting things. Autumn is my favourite time of year. I hope everyone else has a lovely start to September.

No comments:

Post a Comment